(Note: This is part two of the point/counter-point of dating co-workers. Â In part one I recalled the painful situations I have seen and experienced over the years. Â Taking the side of dating co-workers is our resident Spanish language adviser and PhD candidate Senor Esparza. Â He takes the position that it is in fact beneficial to […]
Tag Archives | server dating
It is that time of year.Â Love or at least heavy lust is in the air.Â Â That means just one thing in the restaurant business.Â It is too hot to sit on the patio.Â Well that and co-workers are starting the annual mating ritual.Â At the most recent count, there are six confirmed couples at […]
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- Why Not To Date Co-Workers August 14, 2010
- A Food Critic Intervention August 31, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- Serving Sober October 14, 2010
- What can I do to increase my online rank August 9, 2017
- Should Restaurant Servers Post Credit Card Receipts? October 23, 2013
- SD WAN Technology May 23, 2013
- Transitioning From A Restaurant Manager To A Restaurant Server March 19, 2013
- The Blooper Reel February 14, 2013
- Becki: As a server on sabbatical, I will say you were FAR...
- career server: The loser is the server who serves a table whose s...
- David Hayden: I found out about it when a friend who manages at ...
- Debbie Morella-Haynes: "This may seem like good news for servers, but it...
- Sugel: 6) Hours- This is a huge quality for life factor f...
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.