Dpn Agreement

Hello Sreekanth, I am ashish, I gave my uncle the sum of 7lakhs 50 thousand to 1.5% interest per month. We wrote a four-year deal. he didn`t even give me the amount of interest (he used to give some money for my expenses if desired) I asked him to be accurate in terms of money. I asked him to write everything down transparently and on paper. As the date of the agreement approached, I asked him to look at our account to avoid any misunderstanding about the money. He denies checking the accounts and asks me to execute another agreement because he is not able to pay the amount. In fact, he doesn`t give me a specific date when he`ll pay me back. Propose a solution to this problem. (My concern is that if my uncle suddenly retires, the family members will not safely reimburse me).) That`s my concern and asked my uncle to make them family members to sign on the agreement (or surity), he also denies that. In fact, our agreement will be concluded on the 14th of this month.

Please give a solution to my problem, I am concerned, because I only have this money for my savings. Dear Nagesh, the real estate law is approved by the Union cabinet, but has not yet been adopted by Parliament. Read: Highlights of the real estate bill. Please note that a sale agreement is only a document to obtain another document, i.e. the deed of sale, and does not transfer ownership of the property. No one will own a property simply by executing an agreement to sell in its favour. However, both parties must comply with the terms of the sale agreement. Dear Sir, should the credit contract be notarized and, if so, under what law? Hello Sir, I am taking out a loan (interest-free loan) of my sister`s Rs 5 Lakhs for the purchase at home. Is it advisable to enter into a credit contract to avoid any tax impact on me or my sister? Please advise Hi yourself and two of my brothers and some investors who lent money to one of my former colleagues on the basis of handloan agreements. At first, for a few years, he was paying interest, and for the last two years he was paying nothing and it seems that he invested the amount in the country.

It is not in a position to repay the principal or interest. In this case, what can we take to get the money back? Please let us know. I took out loans from my wife (4Lakhs) in 2017 and we agreed that for the next five years she will be renting my old home income (I am the sole owner). There is no written loan contract for this. I used a bank loan from a PSU bank, and the same thing was sold as NPA to an asset reconstruction company. Now they claim to either make a single bill of 1.3 l or pay them in EMI. But they are not prepared to provide proof of payment. When asked about evidence, they say the Chellan that can be considered proof of payment and will process the NOC certificate after 15 days from the date of the final payment. But I`ve heard a lot of cases where I didn`t provide the NOC and I changed Cibel`s score. If I had to have legal documents, I could get a PN or an agreement from them with all the terms and conditions.


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Comments are closed.
T2 footer ad